Friday, October 25, 2013

The solution to a stressful week? A painting of peace and tranquility.

“High’s Beach”  9” x 12”   Pastel     $100  © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase
 

         It’s been a crazy week! Maybe you’ve had one of those too? I have no one to blame for at least some of the craziness. Have you ever just made your To Do list so long that you’d have to be a superhero to get it all accomplished? That’s exactly what I did this week. All I can say is that I got most of it done and the rest can simply wait until Monday.
         I’m off to the North Georgia Mountains later today for a little R & R. I’m hoping to take lots of photos of colorful fall trees. These photos keep me going on those gray and dreary winter days and are always fun to paint from.
         Today’s painting is a sunset from High’s Beach, an apparent favorite location of locals in the Cape May area of New Jersey. Imagine you’re on the beach with waves gently lapping at your feet, a warm breeze on your face, the sounds of sea gulls, and a continuous display of color before you in the sky. You have the best seat in the house!
         I wish you a peaceful, relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment