Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sneak preview....

"Crimson Glory"    5" x 7"    Pastel    $50.00    ©Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase



What’s your favorite color of fall foliage? I have to admit that I love the bright reds, especially when there are some green trees nearby. They really make the red leaves look even more striking.
Last fall, I was on the road with a friend in the north Georgia Mountains when I spotted this gorgeous red tree. Of course there was no place to pull over so I did what I have done so often while traveling, I leaned out of the window and just managed to shoot a quick photo.
The leaves have not changed this dramatically yet where I live but I thought I would share this painting as a sneak preview of the fall colors to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love the reds too...can't beat a sugar maple at its peak! Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete