Monday, December 2, 2013

Flowers for Meg

“Flowers for Meg”     8” x 10”   Pastel   $75.00   © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase 

            
          Today is my sister Meg’s birthday and in honor of her I’m posting these flowers. Meg seems to be able to grow any kind of flower no matter whether it’s supposed to survive the cold Wisconsin winter or not. She manages to get all kinds of plants to grow and thrive. I think the secret is she just doesn’t give up on them. This seems to be an integral part of my sister’s character. She has recently gone through some really serious medical challenges but even when things got tough or scary, she didn’t give up. She has met every challenge with strength, courage, and grace. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that the worst is over now. And so on this happy birth day, these flowers remind me of my sister Meg…. bright, colorful, and always beautiful. Happy Birthday Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment