Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Yummm…..Tasty Art!

"Sweet Treats"          8” x 8”         Pastel         $70        © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase

           I was in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago, walking down the street when this amazing window of beautifully colored cupcakes caught my eye. I didn't have my camera at the time but found time to go back later. I wanted to both sample the wares and take some pictures of this amazing store window. I think the staff thought I was a little crazy when I asked them if I could take photos of their window display so that I could paint their colorful cupcakes. However, it’s San Francisco so the staff just shrugged and said “Sure”.  They have about 30 or more different favors of cupcakes and I can tell you the cupcakes at CAKO are both beautiful and absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment