Friday, May 29, 2020

Field Trip

“ Field Trip”           9” x 9”         Pastel          $100          © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase

            In keeping with my plan to paint favorite places, this is Angel Island, off the coast of San Francisco. I was fortunate enough to have a conference in SF several years ago and in between meetings, we took a ferry out to this beautiful island to hike for several hours. Because it was a week day we had the island mostly to ourselves except for a group of school children. Once you leave the dock, you can easily get up to a ridge where you can hike around the island with gorgeous views of the water almost no matter where you walk. It was my idea of a perfect day: sunny with a cool breeze. I hope it will not be too long before I’m out here again….maybe this summer?
            Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment