Friday, May 8, 2020

The Bright Side of Life

“The Bright Side of Life”         9” x 9”       Pastel       $100     © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase
            One of my favorite songs is a Monty Python song, “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.” The lyrics are cheerful and silly and ridiculous as Monty Python songs tend to be, but they never fail to cheer me up.
             This has been a tough time for so many people I know these last several months and so in  typical Irish-American fashion I want to find humor somewhere and Monty Python is always a great source. I also am focusing on those things that cause a feeling of awe. For me, it is the sight of a beautiful sky, reminding me that not all is sad or ugly….especially if we can still laugh and revel in the beauty of a gorgeous sky.
            Happy Weekend and to all the mothers that I know, Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment