Friday, February 5, 2021

Let’s Go For a Walk

“Let’s Go For a Walk”          5” x 7”      Pastel           $50       © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase


 

            I was searching for inspiration last weekend and found myself coming back over and over again to photos of this tranquil scene in coastal South Carolina. My reference photos were taken on a beautiful day last March, before all of the craziness of the pandemic had descended upon us. I was taking a much-needed break from grading, meetings, and relentlessly long work days. I remember just delighting in the feel of the sun on my face, the scent of the sea in the breeze, and the sight of the tiny sandpipers darting madly, back and forth, gathering food while trying to avoid being washed away by the incoming waves. I can’t wait to go back!

            Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment