Friday, February 26, 2021

A Different Perspective

“A Different Perspective”        9” x 12”       Pastel           $100       © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase

 

We had hoped to go whale watching that day but all of the tours were booked so we decided instead to get on a boat going around the coast of Portland, Maine. Since I love any excuse to be on the water, it was more fun than I expected. What I hadn’t expected was the magnificent view of the sun setting on the water. Everywhere the boat traveled we saw a different view of the sunset. It reminds me of how important travel is to me; not only because of the opportunity to take thousands of photos of striking landscapes but the opportunity afforded to the traveler to gain a different perspective….to see the both the beauty and the challenges people of a particular region or part of the world face.

            Happy Weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment