Friday, November 20, 2020

Windswept

“Windswept”           12” x 16”        Pastel           $200       © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase

            I’ve needed a respite from the non-stop scary-bad news about COVID and maybe you do too. So, look out a window or better yet, take a walk outside if possible. Notice the trees, listen for the sound of birds, even if you live in a city. Or just sit still for a moment or two, close your eyes and remember a favorite vacation scene….a relaxing, beautiful scene and take a deep breath. The scene I’ve painted is one that I find relaxing and fascinating. The beautiful mountains stand out and I never get tired of them but I also love the interesting patterns on the water created by shadows and wind. Ahhhhhh.

            Happy Weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment