Thursday, July 9, 2015

Still Waters



“Still Waters”      Pastel     5” x 7”     $50     © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase
            We’re going back to Scotland and the Lake District this summer and I’m hoping to get a few minutes now and again to paint while I’m there.  I’m bringing a new, very small painting box with me that I just got and so far I love it! It’s a Heilman sketchbox single that allows me to load pastels in one small section and store paper on the other side. I’ve already filled it up with the pastels that I’m bringing and to check to see if I’m bringing the right ones, I’ve been painting from my reference photos of the UK, using colors only from this box. This is a painting of Loch Katrine, a quietly beautiful, peaceful area in Scotland.
            Happy Weekend!
 
    

   


No comments:

Post a Comment