Thursday, January 29, 2015

Golden Meadows

“Golden Meadows”        Pastel         2.5” x 3.5”      $20        © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase
            Sometimes life can be stressful and chaotic, and work hours long. I find myself at these times, focusing on small glimpses of nature when I get a chance to look up from working at my laptop…a glimpse of the moon, the sight of a comic looking bird at my feeder, a small patch of color in an otherwise drab stand of trees. Maybe that’s why I so appreciate nature; it grounds us, if you’ll pardon the pun. It reminds us that no matter what, there is beauty all around us if you only look hard enough. There is comfort in the familiar seasonal changes and knowing that the cold and the dark are always followed by the light and the warmth.
          Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment