Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day and a Painting to Remind You of Warmer Days

“Memories of Summer’s Sun”   9” x 12”  Pastel   $100  © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase 

           The Atlanta region has survived another bout of snow and ice. I enjoy snow but I could do without the ice. I had a thick coating of ice with some snow, more ice, and more snow…. the perfect recipe for ending up on in a horizontal position when walking outside.
            Fortunately, the sun came out and melted most of it yesterday with more of it disappearing today. I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m ready for spring and I know my kids, my sister and her family and most of my friends up north have been ready for some time now. So to do my part, I’m posting a painting that shouts summer warmth and sunshine.
 Enjoy, have a Happy Valentine’s Day and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment