Friday, February 16, 2024

Aerial Chase

“Aerial Chase”        8” x 12”       Pastel        $288       © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase

            Looking at clouds never gets old. Ever since I was a child, clouds have excited my imagination. I could see so many things in the sky above. Now, they also inspire awe and delight as they put on their daily show of color and beauty. I have friends who will comment approvingly, “Look at that! Not a cloud in the sky!” I will respond sadly, “Yes, not a cloud in the sky” as I search desperately for clouds in the distance preparing to present me with aerial shows of gorgeous color and forms that could be people or dogs – there’s always at least one dog to be seen in clouds. In this painting, I see maybe a happy dog smiling in the middle or maybe a parent cloud running after that smaller cloud on the left, who couldn’t resist chasing after that ball of light in the sky. What do you see?

            Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment