Friday, August 18, 2023

Reaching Toward the Heavens

“Reaching Toward the Heavens”              12” x 18”        $250        © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase


If I could, I would always live by the water. I grew up by the ocean and my early memories are of the soothing, rhythmic sounds of the waves. The beach was my playground where there was always something new and interesting that the sea had uncovered.

            However, my beach looked nothing like this. There were no rocks unless humans had brought them in to form a jetty and the sand was a soft yellow, not the dark gray of this cove. This cove was also a lot more peaceful, with no children screaming with delight, no big waves, just the quiet, gentle, rhythmic lapping of the water. Ahhhhhh.

            Happy Weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment