Thursday, April 14, 2022

Somebunny Loves You

    “Somebunny Loves You”           8” x 8”        Pastel         $70        © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase


            I love this time of year when signs of new life are all around us. I can see hawks in my backyard busily feeding their young high up in a tree while flowering bushes and trees are everywhere I look in my neighborhood. Other birds are busily singing their spring songs which makes for wonderfully cheerful background music as I spend hours grading papers and writing letters of recommendation. Lately, when I walk or run late in the afternoon, I occasionally surprise a small bunny like this one which I can’t help but associate with Easter, though admittedly I’m more likely to think of the chocolate version and not the very adorable live version.

            To all my friends who celebrate Passover, Happy Passover! To family and friends who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment