Friday, April 2, 2021

On the Beach

“On the Beach”       9” x 9”       Pastel        $100     © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase


            I love walking on the beach! I was fortunate to grow up close to the ocean so some of my earliest memories are playing on the beach, hearing the adults discuss the news of the day, including one morning, the latest shark attack. Surprisingly, even though I remember that as scary, I don’t remember it dimming my enthusiasm for playing in the ocean at all.

            I shared a love with my sister, Meg, of walking the beach looking for beautiful or unusual shells in spite of the fact that both of us have always had more than enough shells already. For me, the beach is a perfect place to relax, to think, and just to appreciate the beauty of nature.

            Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment