Friday, August 14, 2020

Remember a Beautiful Day

“Remember a Beautiful Day”     5” x 7”       Oil      $60     © Sharon Lewis 
     Click Here to Purchase

            It’s cloudy here today and I woke up to lots of negative, sad, and disturbing news. I’m finding like a lot of people, that I need to take a break from all the news from time to time to maintain my equilibrium. Fortunately, I also have art to occupy my time and this encourages me to focus on the positive; the beautiful natural world that exists around us. So, I’m not choosing to ignore what is going on right now but I am choosing to focus on remembering that beautiful skies also exist, that sunny days still happen, and that we are all better when we remember all that we share instead of all that divides us.

No comments:

Post a Comment