Friday, March 15, 2019

Going Home

“Going Home”    Pastel         9” x 12”        $100          © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase
 

            I went home to southern Florida recently to visit family and friends and in between seeing people I love, I took some time to do what I love which is to walk on the beach of my childhood. Every time I was troubled or needed to think things through I came to the beach to walk by the water. The ocean manages to stay the same while always changing. It can be calming with the rhythmic ebb and flow of the waves or exciting as it mirrors the ferocity of faraway storms. No matter what, it never fails to enchant me and make me feel so fortunate to have grown up near this fascinating body of water.
            Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment