Thursday, May 10, 2018

Her Favorite Color


“Her Favorite Color”            Pastel            12” x 9”         $100         © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase

            For some reason that no one understands, both my sister and I had a fascination with the color pink, specifically hot pink. I can remember even when we were little kids we fought over the hot pink crayon when we were coloring together.
            As we celebrated my sister’s life this past weekend, and we saw the many pictures of Meg over the years, she could be picked out easily in each photo since she was always wearing this particularly vivid color. Whenever I see hot pink, it reminds me of her and how talented she was. Meg was uniquely creative, quietly magnificent, and is missed tremendously by all who knew her.

No comments:

Post a Comment