Friday, March 29, 2024

Happy Easter!

“Somebunny Loves You”   8” x 8”        Pastel       $70        © Sharon Lewis

Click Here to Purchase

             

             Spring has definitely arrived in the Atlanta area and everywhere I look, there are flowering shrubs and trees and lots of little bunnies. I know that many people suffer from allergies this time of year and I have to say I’m not immune. However, in spite of some allergy symptoms, I can’t help but be grateful for the longer days of light filled with the colors and fragrance of spring. This time of year, I’m surrounded by reminders to celebrate the new life all around us and that new beginnings are always possible.

            Happy Weekend and to all my friends and family who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment