Friday, May 10, 2024

Mother's Day

“Mother’s Day”      5” x 7”        Pastel       $105        © Sharon Lewis
Click Here to Purchase


             This Mother’s Day I’m thinking of the two wonderful people who made me a Mom – my son, Sean and my daughter, Erinn. I couldn’t ask for more kind and loving kids!

I’m also remembering a person who taught me everything about being a good, kind, and loving mother, Clare Albritton. She entered my life when I was 4 and continued to be a wise and loving presence until her death in January of this year. 

This weekend, I want to remember all my family and friends who are mothers as well as all those kind souls who mother others with kindness and support. You make the world brighter for your presence.

            Happy Mother’s Day Weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment